7 posts tagged green
Product of the Week: Varaluz 901M01 Banana Leaf Mini Pendant
Find it here: http://www.elitefixtures.com/index.cfm/Varaluz-Lighting-901M01-Banana-Leaf-Minipendant-Banana-Leaf/p127394
70% recycled steel. 0% recycled style. Most Varaluz lighting fixtures use steel that has 70% or greater recycled content, and glass that is 100% recycled. Varaluz Lighting uses many reclaimed materials in the glass and shades used on their modern lights, green lighting and contemporary lighting designs. As the old saying goes, “One person’s trash is another’s treasure.” Varaluz just takes it to beautiful extremes. With Earth Day coming up, Varaluz is offering all their fixtures at 10% off until the end of April.
Visit http://www.elitefixtures.com/index.cfm/promo/varaluz-lighting-sale to see all the fixtures this great brand has to offer.
EliteFixtures is proud to carry hundreds of top-of-the-line LED fixtures. LED lighting has come a long way over the years, and now is featured in numerous high-end fixtures. With that being said here are five of our favorite LED lights.
1) Kichler’s LED products virtually eliminate voltage drop. As long as the fixture is getting anywhere from 9 volts to 15 volts, the LED fixture provides its designed output for 40,000 hours (that’s 18 years without a single bulb change if the fixture runs 6 hours every day).
2) No competitor even comes close to Kichler’s 15 year warranty on the LED and its electronic components.
3) Kichler LEDs cost about half the price of competitors’ LEDs.
4) Due to Kichler LEDs’ advanced installation technology, your contractor or installer can purchase a smaller transformer and smaller cable and simplify their wiring design. This simplifies installtion and cuts back on total costs.
5) Last but not least, Kichler LEDs use about 1/3 of the electricity used by their incandescent counterparts.
Find all Kichler LED Landscape Lights by clicking here
You’ve probably heard all the hype about LEDs but are still unsure whether or not they are a good fit for your home. Here are five reasons to hop on the bandwagon and incorporate LED lighting into your living space.